Monday, January 9, 2012
First Day Back to School
I have had three weeks to figure things out, and of course... I have gotten no were!! Ugh this is so difficult, and it is even more because, my other good friend just broke up with his girlfriend, and I walked home with him, and he is just so easy to talk to... but I don't really like him. One of the three guys wasn't even here today, and the other two I didn't really talk to. But one of them noticed that i got new jeans, and I thought it was nice. But the other one usually notices but then compliments me on it. AHHHH!!!! Also after school today I was hanging out with friends, and the one who complimented my jeans was being funny, and I even bought him something, and he gave me some of his cookies, but at the same time he wasn't really engaging with me to much. So IDK!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment